Terms & Conditions
- Delivery dates are approximate only subject to normal variations customary in the industry along with any unforeseen delays. Seller shall not be liable to Customer for any delay which is directly or indirectly the result of any cause beyond Seller's reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, flood, accident, civil unrest, acts of God, war, governmental interference, labor difficulties, disruption in materials or supplies, actions or omissions of suppliers or vendors, or transportation delays.
- Full risk of loss and title passes to the Customer upon delivery of the merchandise to a carrier at the F.O.B. point. The F.O.B. point is when the carrier (Post, FedEx, City link, or other shipper) takes physical possession of customer's merchandise. Claims for loss or damage in shipment must be made directly to the carrier. Upon Customer's default in payment, seller may at its option repossess the merchandise. This means that our responsibility is limited and ends when the transfer of goods is made to our freight carrier (UPS, FedEx, city link,post etc...)
- In no event shall Seller be liable for coincidental or consequential damages. Customer agrees that no other remedy (including but not limited to incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to him.
- Customers may cancel any orders before the order has been processed. We cannot guarantee the cancellation of any new orders until we receive written confirmation from our shipping warehouse. Cancellation requests after we have shipped and before customer has received product's) will be charged freight and handling. The customer must then return the product freight pre-paid with the original packaging unopened to receive a full refund on the goods minus freight. Insuring goods is the customer's responsibility. All items listed in the special offers! category cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- All products are sold with limited warranty. If the merchandise happens to be damaged upon receipt, we will replace it. We must be notified of defect within 72 Hours of receipt. Defective items will be replaced with the same or comparable item) under circumstances where the items were received initially defective. Cross-shipments of merchandise is available for extraordinary circumstances. For replacement items due to size or fitting, customer must pay freight BOTH WAYS. Sorry, all non-Uk Customers, and all International customers are responsible for freight fees UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. (We know that this can be difficult especially when the mistake is ours, but we must stick with this policy for all international customers. Many stores and resellers just choose not to deal with international clients due to the high risks. We have chosen to but only with this strict policy in place. Hence for all international customers, be aware of this).
- Suggested Replacement Items for previously discontinued or out of stock goods are not guaranteed to encompass all the features and value points of the previous good. The customer must do their own research to insure that they are buying what they need or want.
- We do not guarantee delivery. Delivery guarantees are assumed by the shipping company. We can only ship via your request. We do not take responsibility for late shipments due to courier delivery error or errors by other shipping companies. There are no refunds due to errors of this nature. We usually ship within 2 working days.
- All returned checks will be assessed a £25 fee. All late accounts will be charged 2% per month. Customer agrees to pay all costs including Legal and collection fees for delinquent accounts. Any dispute or legal action from any transactions with TJDC Ltd will be processed with our local county courts.
- Go to our Contact Page to request an RMA number for returns or exchanges. RMA numbers are valid for 7 days. All returns must be in their original shipping package or something comparable. Do not ship anything back in the original manufacturer's box or packaging. This may void our ability to exchange your product or give you a refund/ credit. Do not ship anything back before filling out our RMA form.